Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Unlimited Hunger Strike of Political Prisoner

Unlimited Hunger Strike of Political Prisoner
Khaled Hardani the political prisoner has gone on hunger strike to protest against the inhuman pressures exerted in the prison.
 he writes,  In a letter : "I have suffered from oppression in the past 17 years. I was banned from the visitations and calling my family. They prohibited my sick leave and forbade me to visit my mother's grave or attend my daughter's wedding. The oppression and severe constraints still exist."
At the end, he added : I think this is my last demand from the prison authorities and the Judiciary. I will not have any correspondence until the results confirm legality and authenticity. Khaled Hardani, June 12, 2017"
READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment